Call for Papers
Theme: Civilizational Analysis and the Enhancement of
Type: 48th Annual Conference
Institution: International Society for the Comparative Study of
Location: Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)
- Comparative Models of Economic Development
- Comparative Legal Histories
- Comparing Literatures in China and the West
- Asian-American International Relations
- Asian Culture, Values and the West
- China, the West and Globalization
- Comparative Environmental Protection and Survival of Civilization
- Histories of Science and Institutional Development
Papers are invited on the above topics and any other topics with
civilizational relevance. Send abstracts of up to 300 words
describing your proposed paper by March 20, 2018, in MS Word.
Abstracts submitted in English are to be sent to ISCSC Executive
Director, Peter Hecht at firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts submitted
in Mandarin are to be sent to Program Committee Member, Shi (Irving)
Yuanhui, Vice Dean, Xiangyang Normal University, at
If you are interested in submitting your Abstract as part of a Poster
Session instead of a formal, program presentation, please make a
specific notation of that information when submitting your Abstract.
If a Poster Session is approved for the conference, guidelines,
format, and instructions for posters will be provided. All Abstracts
must be submitted by March 20, 2018 and must include: your name,
contact email, phone number and affiliation on the document itself.
Please see the ISCSC website for conference updates, details,
registration, logistics and transportation suggestions. The website
will be updated as new information becomes available.